- Sing for joy
- Shout joyfully to him with psalms.
- Come before Him with thanksgiving.
- Worship and bow down.
- Kneel before the Lord our Maker.
- Sing to the Lord.
- Bless His name.
- Proclaim good tidings of His salvation.
- Tell of His glory.
- Worship the Lord.
- Tremble before Him.
Count your blessings. I tried when I felt the joy leaving me to count the blessings, to number them silently, in my head around the chatter and the thoughts wondering about impending labor. It didn't work. Just added more clutter to my mind.
Today I read the Psalms again.
- The Lord reigns (even over my fluctuating hormones.)
- Be glad in the Lord.
- Give thanks to His holy name.
- Is silent praise really praise at all?
- Must praise engage both mind and body to transform heart?