Wednesday, May 11, 2011

On Continual Rage

I raced a shopping cart at the last MOPS meeting of the year.
We sang and talked and committed small traffic violations.
We laughed and at the end we three planners talked and lost track of time.

The day was pretty awful. I spent it crabby and cleaning and impatient and praying. I informed Chris that if we are ever to move again to expect continual rage. It is difficult to clean well (and that was yesterday's goal) around the piles and un-put-aways of our lives. I don't know why I picked MOPS day to do such a cleaning job.

One of the ladies called MOPS "soul rejuvenation." I went knowing that my soul was a mess. I came home ready to meet my family and thinking that perhaps continual rage might not be a destiny.

Abigail read her first book yesterday (a Bob book). What a joyful little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment