Monday, November 13, 2006

Today

Today is the anniversary of Adyn's birth. So many things hit me this morning. I picked Abigail up to put her in the pack 'n play so I could exercise and the song Dancing with the Angels came on. I couldn't help dancing with Abigail while crying thinking about Adyn.

I am memorizing Lamentations 3:21-22 (or 23):


This I recall to my mind, Therefore I have hope.
The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning.
Great is Thy faithfulness.

Abigail is proof that God's faithfulness never fails. He was with us every step of the way, always. Every minute with all we experienced through the life of Adyn. All the time between Abigail and Adyn. At every terrifying doctor's appointment, and every moment till now.

Abigail is fussy this morning. She woke up at 5:50 this morning and refused to go back to sleep. We are leaving morning naps behind in an effort to sleep till 7:30AM. I sigh loudly, try not to lose my patience, and will myself to persevere knowing this too shall pass and is but a short season. Even now He is faithful, here with Abigail and I.

Oh, for Your grace to pour onto me and out of me onto Abigail!<>

No comments:

Post a Comment