Tuesday, January 23, 2007

That's Us

Ok, so I have been meaning to post something. Abigail is just way too cute for me to go too long without posting, but I haven't been able to take care of the pictures I have and so can't post photos. So I have avoided adding anything. Putting far too much pressure on myself.
Last night I was busy and Abigail and Chris were hanging out. Acutally he was trying to draft a plan for the breakfast nook seeing as how we now have an exclusively outdoor dog. Abigail chose to believe this was a good time to see if Dad would allow her to go inot an area I don't allow. Our new family photo is on the table in that area.

From the bathroom, I hear the following conversation.
"No, Abby."
"Wsssat?" (What's that?)
"That's us."
pause. . .

"No, Abby."
"Wsssat?" (What's that?)
"That's us."
pause. . .

"No, Abby."
"Wsssat?" (What's that?)
"That's us."
pause. . .

I can't tell you how many times this repeated itself. I don't remember if Chris was able to finish his drawing at that time. I do know that he did have to move from the area and bring Abigail with him for it to end. Later that evening he told me she finally responded with something resembling "That's us," but I have yet to hear it.
Well, I must scoot. Abigail has found a basket containing Post-it pads. She is posting the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment