Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sharing




I want to introduce you to a new word: bloitering. I recently learned this word myself and have to admit that I find myself guilty of this act. Bloitering is when one visits a blog and leaves no trace of their visit. I like to know who is visiting and what you are thinking.

I hope that this becomes a gift for Abigail, too. When I forget the pains of childbirth in the joy of her adulthood, she will I hope be able to see that she is not alone in the struggles that come with adulthood, and that joy does come in the morning.

So please, set us see God's work in your life too. Let us encourage one another. Or just laugh.

P.S. I found this beautiful picture on Bringing Good Home. Well, really Deanne sent me there for a picture. See crazying blogging nut.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like the name and subtitle of your blog! :) And Abigail is just adorable. :)

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that I'm a good influence on you! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail is too cute! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing Abigail's adventures! You can come see me at http://rubiesnpurls.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete