Friday, July 27, 2007

A Month

I don't know what to say. It has been a month since I posted anything!

I have, today, decided to change my template, and in so doing lost some of the things on my sidebar. I will work at adding to those. It is rather disconcerting to see naked space, but I like being able to have stuff on both sides of the post.

I have over the past month been pondering the usefulness of blogging. Is there really any value in what I am putting out into cyberspace? I am not sure of the answer to that question. . .yet. But I do want to make sure that what I am saying makes sense, protects my family, and glorifies God. So there you have it. A new template and a new sense of thoughtfulness; let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new look! It's fabulous and totally you! :) Should you continue blogging???......Y E S ! ! ! Absolutely! How else will I stay more connected and see pics of Abby to boot?!

    I know what you mean though, about the usefulness or purpose of blogging. It certainly has become more for me than it originally was intended for, but I love it! I'd miss you even more if you dropped out of the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete