Monday, November 3, 2008

Little Sister

Ok, I will probably get in trouble for little so I should say younger. My younger sister is on her honeymoon. No one knows where they are today nor when they will return. I am utterly satisfied with that lack of knowledge.

Chris and I would talk about the man who would marry my sister. If God had a man for my sister. He did, and perfectly in keeping with His character, they are good for each other.

I just had to write to say "Congratulations." And upon your return, I do want to know where you went.

2 comments:

  1. For a second, when I read the title of your post, I thought you were announcing that your having another girl! But then I thought 'wait, she's not that far along yet'. It didn't take me long to figure out that you were talking about something COMPLETELY different. sorry! :)

    Congrats to your sister (wherever she may be!)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanne Your not the only one thinking that way.

    Congrats to your Sister!!! What a fun honeynoon!

    ReplyDelete