Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facebook

My new thing this week: facebook. Possibly the reason this post is getting done at 7:30 on the Saturday it was to be posted.

Feeling guilty, I emailed a friend from college to be informed that everyone (mostly) from college was on Facebook and that some of them had children and were expecting. Fun things like that. She also said it was easier and took less time than email.

So I joined. Easier than email, yes. Though the catch-up is a little strange. The less time though is where I am getting caught. Every time I look at my email there is someone inviting me to be friends or some comment to check out! And I haven't even gotten to the picture parts.

I have to find a picture or some pictures for the page. And time to actually write status reports. And to keep up here.

Perhaps I bit off more than I could chew.

1 comment:

  1. I love facebook! It has taken time away from my blogging though. I have a couple posts floating around in my mind that I just haven't made time to write out and post. However, keeping facebook updated takes less time and creative juices! :)

    ReplyDelete