Friday, January 9, 2009

How To

I need blogging help!

How do I email someone in response to a comment they left on my blog? Sorry to all those who've left comments and haven't gotten a response. I don't know what to do.

Also, I have a Yahoo! email account and can't get it to work with Outlook so when I want to email someone to be part of their carnival or whatever, I can't get it to work with just the "email me" link. And I am really out of luck if they don't have their email listed.

I realize I have been at this too long for these questions, but I am a rather undisciplined blogger and one of my goals is to become more disciplined, or at least more interactive with others.

1 comment:

  1. the only way to email someone who has left a comment is if they have their blogger account to reveal it when they leave a comment. You have yours set up that way, that is how I can email you back when you leave me comments. Me, on the other hand, I have my account not show my email address.

    As far as an email for carnivals....can you set up a hotmail account (easy!) and put that in your Outlook? I have a separate one for myself (aside from my daily email account, and it doesn't have my name in it so I still feel anonymous) just for carnivals and blogs (people I don't know). I have both of my accounts in my Outlook, and its easy to see when I have new email without having to actually go in and check. Just a thought. **I'm not too familiar with Yahoo to know if their email accounts are easy to set up with Outlook or not.

    ReplyDelete