Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sickness

Dear Abby,

Yesterday, I was convinced that you had the stomach flu. Well, yesterday morning when you threw up four times, I was convinced that you had the stomach flu. Then you ate five pieces of toast between lunch and snack and two glasses of pedialyte. I started thinking that maybe the stomach flu was more something you ate.

Today, you drank from the gutter downspout while I wasn't looking and licked your lips when I outlawed such goings on. You also tried to wash your face from the puddle left in the tray of a dog crate sitting outside the house. After today, I am convinced that your stomach ache yesterday stemmed not from the stomach flu, but from something that entered your mouth when I wasn't looking.

Have you been chewing on George's toys?

Love,
Grossed-out Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment