Thursday, February 4, 2010

Those I Love



How grateful I am for these.
:: the way she laughs
:: her heart or others
:: cuddling
:: the way she asks to hear my time with Jesus
:: her spot by the register

:: his cheeky smile when I come to get him
:: circling on his rear when he's excited
:: pudgy fingers looking for something to explore
:: his "i'm trying to figure this out" face
:: he'll eat anything

:: touching feet while trying to sleep
:: making movies funnier by his presence
:: keeping my spot warm when I have to get up in the middle of the night
:: listening to me talk when he wants to sleep
:: his arms that make me feel secure

:: waking early to be with Him
:: the way He knows what I need and sends it
:: calls from friends
:: confession and the healing it provides
:: play dates at another mom's house

No comments:

Post a Comment