Thursday, March 8, 2007

Aaaah Duh

I have a picture from a recent trip to share but Abigail has started doing something too cute and I must share.
She has learned the phrase all done. Actually it sounds more like "aaah duh", but it means all done. Since she has been eating table food at lunch and dinner with us she also must participate in saying grace. For a while she wasn't exactly graceful, but recently she has been a good sport about it. She reaches out and holds Chris's hand while we pray and she waits pretty patiently for us to finish and give her her food.
Here comes the cute part. She knows "Amen" means the end. So when we say "Amen" she says, "Aaaah duh." I thought it was only after grace that she would say all done. But tonight after saying our prayers before her bed time, she repied with "Aaah duh."

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! I'm so sad that I am missing your precious girl grow up! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see her in May!

    ReplyDelete