Thursday, August 30, 2007

Silence

I know I just posted something about not posting for a while. And I did it again. Here is why.

We're moving! After seven years of waiting, we are going to be about an hour from each set of grandparents.

We have been busy getting a house ready to sell, spending last precious time with friends, finding a new place to live, and trying to squeeze in time that looks like time we had together before this new craziness began.

That is why.

I have decided to wait to organize our stuff until after other people box it up and I am unpacking. This may mean more time for blogging, or more time at the park. Abigail will vote for the park, and because it means less mess for me to pick up for a show, I probably will too. You all may have to wait till we get to Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

  1. Karen told me the news the other day. That's great that you'll be so much closer to grandparents! I understand exactly where you're at.....an exciting pending move but having to say goodbye to fabulous friends. It's bittersweet. I'll be praying for you guys as you move. (and that the movers are extra careful with your computer.....you gotta blog!) :)

    ReplyDelete