Monday, April 23, 2012

For Today

Outside my window...
   the weather can't decide to rain or snow. a delightful quick storm. I am thinking...
 that quiet time was entirely too short after a weekend of busy going
I am thankful...
 for all the visiting and memory making
In the kitchen...
  chicken is thawing for chicken and buscuits and yummy making is about to commence
I am wearing...
  warm knits and not the pretty kind
I am creating...
  a working remainder of kindergarten homeschool year
I am going...
  to make a snack when I finish this post
I am wondering...
  when our house will sell and if we'll get that one from yesterday.
I am reading...
  What to Do on Monday by John Holt. a bit theoretical and fuzzy as of yet
I am hoping...
  that pajama day space will recalibrate us all
I am looking forward to...
  that niece who is taking her time arriving
I am learning
  (or trying)to live fully here while dreaming about there--what to do with my garden?
Around the house...
  is evidence of making life together
I am pondering...
  where the time flies to and how to make each moment  count. and how to connect with hearts so    very different
A favorite quote for today...
  Jesus didn't just die for you He died instead of you.(or something along those lines from Beth Moore)
One of my favorite things...
  a day without getting into our car
A few plans for the rest of the week:
 watching Abigail say her verse for Awana closing, swimming, discussing Wish You Well at book club, play, learn, teach

Seeing as how, I was, still am?, at a loss for words and the children aren't, I am joining The Simple Woman's Daybook today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment