Friday, January 11, 2013

Promise Moments

You sit across from me
Sharing a sandwich
Talking about life

It is a picture 
Dream coming true
Seeing what will be

The week grew long here.

Today Abigail and I had to get vision check-ups. I want new glasses and was afraid her vision had changed enough to need glasses. (It didn't. We're relieved.) We visited in the waiting room~picking out glasses, building tracks and reading. We went to lunch. We went grocery shopping. At the same time we were having coherent, thoughtful conversations while shopping, she was climbing into the cart. At once child and friend.

It was as if God gave me a little glimpse of the future if I will not grow weary.

Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 
Galatian 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment